Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome Wyatt Campbell!

Well on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 we welcomed another sweet, adorable love-bug into our family. Wyatt Campbell Larson was born at 2:19 p.m., weighing in at 7 lbs, 6oz and 20.5" long in Atlanta, GA. He has less hair than James did, but you can certainly tell they are brothers.

Jimmy and I are beyond blessed and amazed at how quickly our hearts grew in size the moment we looked into Wyatt's sweet (blue) eyes. :)

The past week and two days have FLOWN by, but the transition form one to two chillin' was made a LOT easier thanks to our amazing parents (the boys' grandparents). A special and huge thank you to Cheryl and Chuck for taking James to "Camp Meme Papa" while we got situated at home with Wyatt... And another special and huge thank you to my mom and dad for staying with Jimmy and I the past week. For the past 7 days we have not had to fix one meal, clean one dish or wash a single article of clothing.... Yes, we have amazing parents and Jimmy and I are very, very thankful and hope to repay the favor to James and Wyatt and their future families one day (jumping the gun? maybe... but note to future James and Wyatt -- your mother would appreciate becoming a grandmother at some point in her life - haha!).

Here are some pics of our little man... We are so in love with BOTH our boys, and thankful that God chose Jimmy and I to raise them!!! :)

A couple days before I delivered... James and I snuggled on the couch... (Mommy - ready to go!)


So... I did it. I never thought I would. Belly shot of Wyatt... A headless selfie. 


Checked in the hospital at 12:45 a.m. (ish)... I was all smiles then... but gosh - not for long! LOL


In labor - on my side... 


The daddy of two to be!


The moment I met Wyatt... Yes, I am crying :)


Wiping my little bambino down...


Sweet cheeks :)


Jimmy thought this was just too funny :) lol


After being weighed, bathed, measured, poked, prodded, etc... And still - cool as a pickle. :)


Nana and Pop came in to meet grandchild # 9! 


The next day Meme and Papa brought J-man in to meet his baby brother... 



Meme and Papa with James and Wyatt


First family photo of four! Not the greatest -- but we got time to get a better one :)


James "needed to hold him" right when he met him... (He's taking his "big bro" status very seriously!)


He about SNATCHED Wyatt out of Jimmy's arms. 


Laying with mommy in bed :)


Snuggling with daddy in the hospital...


Welcome home!!!


First nap in his bed :)


Aunt Feefee came to meet and snuggle with Wy-man!


Ian, Britine and Maren even made a visit to meet him! 


Nana was AMAZING... I would be lying if I didn't say some (or LOTS) of tears were shed when she left... Living 2.5 hours away is quite different than 10 minutes. Oh well. At least it is just a car drive away. Gotta focus on the positive!


Getting situated at home :)


Sweet dada and the youngest!


Me and my little boys...


James loves "rocking" Wyatt. (Yes, I realize my job other than making sure Wyatt is fed, clean and well rested is to protect him from a super busy, super excited big brother! He means well, but man oh man... James is going to keep me on my toes!


This chair/rocker... Is AMAZING. It's paid for itself 10-fold.


My little helper.... Always wanting to help.... :) always... 


Saying goodbye to Nana and Pop :(


Tonight was USC football 2013 kickoff!


This daddy was super duper excited to watch with his boys (all decked out in Carolina gear)



One week photo-shoot with the infamous blue bear form James' pics:

"Seriously Mom?! ... We're doing this?"


"No more. I'm tired."


"Stoooooooooooop"


"Will this make you happy?"


Yes, little man. :) 

Here's to life getting just a little crazier... a little sweeter.... and a whole lot better. I'm loving life with two sweet little munchkins, an amazing-wonderfully-awesome husband and a wild little puppy dog. Life is so good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment