Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Preschool !

So James started his first day of Preschool today at Roswell Presbyterian Church. He did great! Although his bottom lip popped out and hi eyes turned pink and full of tears as soon as I tried to say goodbye (which had a trickle affect onto me)... He quickly got over my departure and had a great time! (Or so I was told by his sweet teachers - ha! )

Cheesing with baby brother before school:


Getting situated when we first got there (always gravitates toward the trucks!):


Since somebody was a good boy he got a fresh, hot, Krispy Kreme doughnut after school (there's a Krispy Kreme across the street from the school .... yes, that means TROUBLE):


Did I also mention this was my first day home alone with both my rug rats?! And we got to school early for both drop off and pick up! (We shall see how long this lasts):


So fingers crossed the second half of my first day as a home alone mommy of two goes as smoothly as the first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment