Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Frippin' Good Time!

For Memorial Day -- we went to Fripp Island and had a great time. It was the first time we had been to the beach with just Craig and Tricia and their crew -- so it was all boys -- and James was in heaven! Apparently Memorial Day weekend is Jimbo's favorite time to go to Fripp (I had no idea!). He says the weather is perfect, the island is totally deserted and he has a couple days off from work - so it worked out perfectly. We had a great time, but a not-so-great ending. James caught some kind of tummy bug while we were there, which put a bit of a damper on the trip, but we had a great time otherwise. 

Fran, David, Ellie and some of their friends also came - but stayed at another condo in the section we were. We hung out, but no pics were on my camera (dern!). I think I got all those pics on my iphone. 

Here are the pics I did get, enjoy!

James was very busy with his blue dump truck and shovel on the beach:


My two guys:



Busy, busy boy:



James being silly with daddy: 



Love:




After we had a couple days of the beach to ourselves -- 
Craig, Tricia, Hamilton, Zan and Hugh got there! Whoo - hoo! 


James was quickily OVER mommy and daddy and quickily became Hamilton and Zan's shadows!


Hugh was a total beach bum - (and great baby) - just napping
 and snoozing on the beach. Jimbo couldn't get over it! 


Boys being boys :)


Monkey see - monkey do!


Zan giving James hugs at dinner (can ya say pure sweetness?!):


Hamilton was not so into taking a sweet pic like Zan was... Funny enough - James looks like he is making a Hamilton-"seeeeee"-food-face!


Love it:


We enjoyed morning bubbles on the porch:


.. and Hamilton had two very bright shadows :)


Brothers!!! Can't wait for my pic of James and Wyatt like this!


One of my favorite pics of the week:



James and mommy on the beach:


... what is better than being on the beach with your family? Snuggles on the beach with your family!


Larson family photo with Wy in utero!


We got some playground fun in too:


And dined at JCT's... Jimmy and I have been frequenting this joint since we started dating at the ripe ol' age of 18! (Sooooo.... just a few years ;-) ha!)


James and dada: 


***FLASHBACK PHOTO ALERT***
So here are 3 pics of James and Jimmy on the same porch in October of 2011 at JCT's - when James was just a little munchkin! :) Looks like they must have moved some dollar bills since we were there, haha... 




**FLASH BACK PHOTO END**
Here is a pic of James, Wyatt and I on the deck at JCT's after dinner:



Another pic of our little beach bum, who is pretty awesome at taking a bottle in his sleep! I sure hope Mr. Hugh can teach Wyatt his tricks!!! :)


Boys being boys on the beach:




Mommy, James and Wyatt!
On this day - Tricia was under the tent with our sweet beach bum Hugh napping :) and I think Craig had ran up to the condo to get something the boys wanted to play with -- so Jimmy and I were watching all three boys right at the water. Some mom (who was around the same age) came up to me and said, "Okay. I have to know - what are you having?! I just had my third, which was another boy and my doctor told me if we tried again we'd more than likely have another boy. Are you having your fourth boy???" 

Whoa, woman! Two of 'em boys are just my nephews. Can you imagine... 4 boys? I have more respect for Mrs. Kane (Ian's mom) more and more every day! haha.... 


We always have a great time on the golf cart looking for deer! 


... and enjoying the beautiful Fripp views!


Poor pitiful boy on the ride home, sick :(


No comments:

Post a Comment