Monday, April 18, 2011

What's the saying... We Make Plans and the Good Lord Laughs at Us?

Soooo for those of you who read it, know my prediction for Baby Boy's arrival has come and gone (click here to read). Bah-humbug. I thought for sure the combination of the full moon, along with the fact that yesterday was my grandmother's, sister-in-law's and mother-in-law's birthday would bring sweet Baby Boy into this world... but nope. He's still all cozied up in mommy's belly. Ugh.

However, we know there has been progress. On Friday we went for our weekly check up (I was a day away from 39 weeks) and I was 2 cm dilated and "progressing nicely"... but obviously not fast enough for my liking ;-).

My new prediction? I'm going to have to be induced after my due date. Jimbo's still saying 4-21, and he's guessing 8 pounds 4 ounces. Some other family guesses are 8 pounds (Joy), 8 pounds 6 ounces (Gigi), 8 pounds 4 ounces (Hunter).... I'm just hoping for a healthy, good size little boy... and SOON! Mommy and daddy are ready to hold you already little man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment