Thursday, April 7, 2011

37.5 Week Check Up

Don't laugh at my "0.5" added on to my 37 weeks... Every little bit brings me that much closer to April 23! :)

We just left the doctor's office and everything looks great. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm dilated at all, but we confirmed with an ultrasound that Baby Boy is head down and in position. The reason we had the ultrasound was the Doc wasn't 100% positive he was head down.

I was hoping the ultrasound tech would give us a little more than just a shot of his head (i.e. how much he is weighing, let us stare at our little bambino, etc....) but... she didn't seem to be in the best of moods. (Bah humbug.)

Oh well, at least we got to see him, hear his strong heart and know he is in position to come out and meet his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment