Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday Zan, the Man!

So I'm a terrible aunt in that this post is well after his birthday (April 7), AND I didn't even make it to his birthday party, but alas... here is my birthday shout out to my favorite 2 year-old nephew, Zan! :)

When Jimmy and I called to wish him a happy birthday last week he kept saying, "Birfdayyyy.... TWO!.... Birfdayyyyyy.... TWO!" What a smart boy! Although Tricia told me that apparently he started the day telling everyone he is three - haha, what a cutie.

Zan, I can't believe it has been OVER two years ago since you were born... Jimmy likes to joke that the only day you were "small" was the day you were born :)


You were such a sweet, cuddly baby and we all were so excited to hold you!


I still remember Big Brother Hamilton checking you out with his doctor's kit. He had to make sure the blood pressure in those toes were okay! :)


You've gotten so big, with so much personality... .


It's so much fun watching you grow into a big boy.


We love you Mr. Zan the Man! :)


I can't wait for you to show your baby boy cousin how to be so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment