Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Weekend(s) Recap!

So we've been ooberly busy, but wanted to share some fun stuff we've been doing the past few weekends!

MARCH 4-6, 2011
We had some great friends visit from Nashville, TN! The Kane's, aka Ian and Britnie, came to visit for a quick but fun time. They didn't get to our house until almost 3am Friday night... or should I say Saturday morning (yikes) and they still managed to wake up at the crack of dawn for the Reedy River Run in downtown Greenville! Being the large and in charge preggo women I am, I was the caddy and cheerleader (who did not run).

The weather could have been better, but the threesome braved the weather and had a great time! The below picture was before the race (trying to get out of the rain):


While these hardcore, dedicated citizens ran the 10K I met up with Carrie and her sister at Liquid Highway for something warm and cozy to drink (out of the rain). After we chatted for a bit, we raced to the finish line to cheer on the runners. This pic was after the run... GREAT JOB GUYS!


We spent the rest of the weekend just being lazy and catching up because it felt like forever since we'd all four hung out. It was a great time and I can't wait to go visit them in TN!

MARCH  11-13, 2011
Although I didn't get any pics OF the event, my family threw a party for Mary Sims and Thomas to celebrate their upcoming nuptials! Here is a pic of the "spread" -- it was a great time!!




MARCH 18-20, 2011
My fabulous aunt, Gigi, hosted a Couples Shower for Jimmy and I to "shower" Baby Boy with lots of books to add to his little library... Well, little no more. He has a ton of books and here are just a few of the pics from the night. It was so much fun, and we are so thankful to all of our friends and family who made the night so special! (Baby Boy also really appreciates the books!)















We didn't leave until after 12am, which is WAY passed this girl's bedtime, so we waited until the next day to see what books Baby Boy got... Below is a picture of me opening our loot! Baby Boy is going to have PLENTY of books to last him a long time! :) PS-Notice Sadie's new favorite spot. Mom isn't so impressed that I allow her up there... oh well! :)


MARCH 25-27, 2011
We headed to A-town for another little fiesta for MS and Thomas, which was a great time. I, unfortunately, left the camera at home, but it was a great time catching up with old friends! Steeplechase was the same weekend, but I decided to NOT be a trooper and to sit this one out. I didn't really feel like squeezing into a sundress and waddling around. There's always next year though!

APRIL 2011
So... as you can tell we had quite the busy March. Now that it is April and I'm exactly three weeks away from Boo-boo head's arrival, it's time to take it easy.

Although the majority of my family (including Jimbo) is in Charleston for the Cooper River Bridge Run this weekend, I'm having a pretty enjoyable weekend myself. Yesterday I took advantage of my prenatal massage my awesome girlfriends got for me.... which was spppaaaaaaa-aaaamazing! Mom and I had a wonderful meal of lobsters (yummm). Today Mom and I went for pedicures and now I'm just relaxing.

From what I hear this will be the last time I have to do so -- so I'm enjoying it! :)

For those friends and family out of town, here are a couple 37 week belly shots in the nursery:




2 comments:

  1. Love the nursery bump pictures! Looking great, Cam! He'll be here before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Love the pictures cam, you look great! I love you and cannot wait for baby larson to get here :)

    ReplyDelete