Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome James Hunter Larson!

Well he has finally arrived... the new love of our lives....

Introducing

James Hunter Larson

Born: April 21, 2011
Time: 8:54 a.m.
Weight: 7 pounds, 11 ounces
Length: 20 inches

He is named after his daddy and both his grandfathers, and is already such a huge joy to our lives. (The above picture was taken at 4 days old at the doctor's office awaiting his first check up... Jimmy's holding him and he is loving on his lovey... so sweet!)

Here are just a few pictures of our little love bug...

Seconds old...

Proud Papa and his son, just minutes old:


My sweet boy trying to figure all of us out:


Daddy and son snuggling on James' birthday:


James and I after his hospital photo-shoot :)


All snuggled up, and ready to see his new home:


As for me I'm figuring out this new motherhood thing one day at a time... but I got to tell you - it is MUCH easier when you have an amazing mom. My mom has been with us since we got home on Saturday, and she has really been spoiling me/us.

... my dad's favorite picture of James so far happens to be this one, below... This was our welcoming home committee on Saturday (4/23/11 - his actual due date)....



(We had a new roof put on the house on Saturday... Well it was suppose to be put on on Friday, while we were at the hospital, but it rained so.... this is who welcomed us home on Saturday - haha....)

(James, I'm sorry your family is so strange.... but I like to think we are a fun one!)

Our little family on Easter:


 More pics and posts to come... Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, messages, phone calls, emails etc over the past few days. I am so thankful for the amazing support we have recieved and I feel blessed that James is already so loved!

5 comments:

  1. Precious precious baby boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness - he is absolutely darling! Just perfect. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious Cam and I am so happy for you and Jimmy! You guys are going to be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam I am soooo happy for you guys!! I can't wait to meet little man! He looks like a little Jimmy in the 1st pic! So precious and adorable. Let me know when you feel up to some company. I want to bring you your gift and also lunch one day. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome sweet baby James! I know you are making your mommy and daddy so very happy! We can't wait to meet you one day! Congrats Cam and Jimmy on a beautiful baby boy! What a blessing! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete