Monday, January 3, 2011

No Joints in the Belly, aye Larson?

So I wasn't very good about posting while on a 2.5 week vacation from work, but I'm prepared to make up for lost time. I'll post some pics and details from Christmas later this week, but I did want to document Jimbo's response to feeling our baby boy move.

We were going to bed one night the week of Christmas and I think we were both reading (or Jimmy was reading and I was dozing off, because I'm not lasting as long as I usually do now-a-days), when baby boy started really moving around...

Jimmy hadn't felt anything yet, so I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly... We waited and then, THUMP, a big kick! I immediately asked him if he felt that, and he said, "... well I think so... but I don't know...." So of course I ask, "What do you mean you don't know?! I felt him kick and you felt something, so you felt him kick!" ... his response, "Well... it didn't feel like a kick... It felt more like if I were to put my hand on my knee and feel the joint pop...."

Well Larsonia... there ain't no joints to be popping in my belly. That was sweet baby boy saying hello! :) Just wanted to make sure I remembered that in later years because I thought it was too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment