Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Don't leave any food out!!!"

.... was the warning I just gave to two co-workers (Peggy and Janet) in the break room this morning.

MAN, is my appetite increasing! This morning I've already eaten two bananas and a thing of oatmeal and I still feel famished, and it is only 9:20 a.m. Saturday night I made taco soup for dinner, and I definitely ate DOUBLE what Jimmy ate. Now I feel like I know how Jimmy feels all the time - hungry... but I think I'm more so than he is (since I'm eating more than he is now a days!).

I have a feeling my belly is about to start kicking it in high gear and getting bigger and bigger before our very eyes. To say the least I think this baby boy has inherited his daddy's appetite... Let's just hope he also inherits his metabolism too!

95 days to go my little man... Can't wait to love on you !

No comments:

Post a Comment