Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So much to be Thankful for!

Last week we celebrated our last Thanksgiving sans-baby boy Larson. It was a great day/week and I was so sad Sunday night when I realized our Thanksgiving week-long stay-cation was over (Jimmy and I both took the ENTIRE week off).

I've also been a bit delayed in posting because I have become one of "those" people... You know "those" people who never take pictures but reap the benefits of you having to tote around your camera and annoyingly get in everyone's face?? Yeah... I've never been one of "those" but I've slowly but surely been turning into one. The Larson family camera has seen better days and I'm holding out for Christmas when we'll get a new handy dandy camera from Grammy Cheryl :). Any suggestions? I'm thinking about the Cannon Elf? We want something that will fit in Jimbo's pocket.

We had around 36 or so celebrating at my parent's loft in Simpsonville. It was not only our last Thanksgiving sans-baby boy, but also the last Thanksgiving with Cheryl as a "Larson." It was loud, chaotic, fun, memorable, exciting, yummy, special, etc. I just love big family get togethers!

There's no telling what next year will bring but for now I'm thankful for an amazing husbando who just gets me and supports me in everything I do. A little bambino growing in my belly. A fabulous (growing) family -- I can't wait to celebrate with not only a new baby boy, but with Cheryl's soon to be husband and his daughter next year. I'm thankful for my parents who not only know how to throw a great celebration, but are the most loving and giving parents a girl could as for. I'm thankful for my crazy siblings, their spouses and my adorable nieces and nephews who make the holidays just that much sweeter.

PICTURES TO COME ONCE THE PEOPLE THAT DID ALL THE WORK SHARE THEM WITH ME. :) NO WORRIES... This isn't going to become habit! ... PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED AS OF 12-3-2010, compliments of Miss Fannie Annie Cook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment