Thursday, November 18, 2010

Three Newly Learned Lessons

1 -- Girls' night is super duper fun and I love hanging out -- especially with my Wednesday Wine Crew... But midnight is too late for me and growing baby boy in my belly. This AM was a little rough for me... but totally worth it! :)

2 -- Regular pantyhose do not fly when you are over 4 months preggo. Although the belly isn't big -- the hose will still roll. Enough said.

3 -- What it feels like to have a baby seriously move! Just a minute ago baby boy moved big time. It kind of felt like I was on a roller coaster and my stomach dropped a little. If I had to sum it up in a word it would be.. "WOOSH." So cool :)

2 comments:

  1. Agreed on #1! I can't believe we stayed until midnight...yowzer! Just a sign of excellent company and conversation :) Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I totally understand! And once baby boy is here, midnight will never be the same again...we went to bed (exhausted) at 10pm last Friday. :) It's funny you say that about the panty hose...I had to buy maternity ones last year and had to dig around for the ones that actually fit this year!!!

    I miss feeling B move around in my belly...it's the most magical thing, isn't it???? :)

    ReplyDelete