Monday, November 8, 2010

Proud Papa & Flutters

Since we found out we are having a boy last week Jimmy has gotten even more excited about the whole pregnancy thing, and it is really cute.

On Wednesday when we had our doctor's appointment, we got three ultrasound pictures. When we were leaving Jimmy asked if he could have one. I asked him what he wanted it for. He responded by saying, "I want to put it up in my cube!" (Like, duh -- what else?!) Well Jimmy showed off his son at work and pinned it up in his office.

The next morning we were getting ready for work and Jimmy asked where the other two pictures were. I told him and then asked why?... He then asked if he could take another one with him to work to show. I just started laughing and said okay as long as he brings it home :).

Well, guess who just came by my office to get all three pictures? Jimbo. Such a proud papa! :)

So yesterday I'm pretty sure I felt the baby for the first time. Since we got to "fall back" one hour Saturday night we had extra time before church to veg out and just watch tv Sunday morning. So I was very still for awhile, just laying on the couch watching TV. Then Jimmy told me I really needed to get in the shower so we wouldn't be late. So I jumped up and ran upstairs and started the water. Well as soon as I did I felt a constant little flutter on my right side about four or five times in a row.

Jimmy told me to describe it, and it might sound strange but it kind of felt like my stomach was yawning...? Strange, huh? It also felt like constant butterflies/bubbles but just on one side, four or five times in a row and then it stopped. I haven't felt it since, but it was so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment