Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where's the glow?!

Now I'm not complaining but where's this "glow" everyone talks about that you're supposed to get when you get pregnant? I haven't seen it, but would appreciate seeing it soon.

Everyone says, "Oh my hair was the best ever when I was pregnant....", "My skin was radiant....", etc...

Blah. Blah. Blaaaaaah.

My hair looks bad (but partially my fault - I'm extremely behind a cut/color, which will be fixed later today)... My skin is not glowing, but breaking out.. I feel like I'm in high school all over again without Proactive (yeah, did you know you can't use Proactive while pregnant?). ..... and to make matters even better -- I had my first nose bleed yesterday. Ew.

I know it is all worth it, but come on glow!

1 comment:

  1. I broke out like a 13-yr-old, too... it DOES go away! Give it just a few more days/weeks. You'll be glowing in no time :). And I guarantee you DO look like you're glowing to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete