Friday, December 3, 2010

1/2 Way & Happy Birthday!

Today we had our 20 week appointment (although I won't technically be 20 weeks until tomorrow), and it went really well! We not only confirmed we're having a boy, but we really got to see him in action. He was stretching out his wee little legs and throwing his hands all over the place. It was so amazing to see. He was coming in at 11 ounces, and his heart beat is 146. The tech took tons of photos and burned them on a CD for us which was so cool... So I've posted a few of my favorites below for friends and family to enjoy:

BABY BOY YAWNING:

STRETCHING OUT HIS WEE-LITTLE LEGS:


SWEET SIDE PROFILE WITH HIS LEGS CURLED UP :)


ADORABLE PIC OF HIS LITTLE LEGS:


And not to be overshadowed by her "little brother" -- today marks another Larson milestone: Sadie's 3rd Birthday! Although we haven't had her for quite three years, our little rascal turns three today, and I can tell you -- it's a birthday I was ready for. I can tell a huge difference in her from three years ago... Here are a couple pics from then to now. She is a really sweet puppy, or I guess I should start calling her a dog... but although she gets into trouble now and again, I wouldn't trade her for anything! Here's to many more years with our four-legged love bug!

THE NIGHT WE GOT SADIE:


 SADIE'S PUPPY TRAINING GRADUATION:





ME HOLDING SADIE AS A PUPPY AT THE OLD HOUSE:


SADIE NOW:


 A LITTLE HIKE FROM LAST WEEK:



No comments:

Post a Comment