Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween Y'all!

So we had a Halloween party to go to Saturday night at our good friends' Kelly and Greg's house, and I was kind of worried. I'm not much of a dresser-upper, and to make matters worse... I couldn't have any "liquid courage" to help me get through the evening :-). But in true Cam fashion... we figured out our costume at 5:00 p.m., just in time to get dressed and ready to go! We decided we would be Fergie & The Black Eyed Peas (".. G... L... A... M.... O...R... O.. U ...S...."). And we did it without spending a dime!

Jimmy sported a black eye, some P's on his shirt... Get it? Black-eyed P's?? wahh, waaaahhhh... We figured the wig and suspenders just made it more Halloweeny. Then I decided to rock one of Joy's maternity dresses with some crazy red heels, big ol' jewelry, big hair and a fur coat... What else? I also celebrated the evening with a little Welch's sparking grape juice, which was yummy!

We also rocked out all  night with a little boom box we brought with a CD I made with nothing but Blackeyed Peas and Fergie songs...

We weren't annoying... No, not at all :)

But it was a lot of fun! Here are a couple more pics from the evening (thanks Carrie!):


1 comment:

  1. As a lover of the Black Eyed Peas, the boombox on loop was on of my favorite parts of the night! Great costumes! Nice photos by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete