Monday, September 12, 2011

Working Mom SUCCESS!

So, as stated in a previous post - I decided not to go back to the Greenville Chamber and manage PULSE - one of my most favorite jobs of all time.... but am staying home with James... AND working. Sheesh, it sounds a lot easier than it is!

I am absolutely blessed to be able to stay at home, but to help us make the ends meet I'm managing some commercial property in Simpsonville for my dad. It's been tough figuring out how to juggle both tasks, but slowly but surely I'm getting how to balance both new mommy skills and property manager skills.

And today, my friends, was a successful day for this working stay at home mommy. I got one of our largest office spaces (which has been vacant for awhile now) rented. Signed, sealed and delivered with the check in hand. Hollaaaaaa!

How am I going to celebrate you may ask? I'm attempting to drop a feeding for James and scoot him over to the amazing 4-hour schedule I've heard so much about. Probably a stupid thing to try, but hey - you never know what will happen until you try. So here's hoping the four-hour schedule sticks.... and SOMEBODY continues to sleep through the night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment