Friday, July 15, 2011

Farewell Chamber...

Well.. today was a bitter-sweet day for me. I cleaned out my office, turned in my laptop and key and said goodbye to my job at the Chamber.

I have the opportunity to manage some commercial property for my Dad while getting to stay at home with my sweet Baby James... So how could I pass that opportunity up? It was truly a hard choice to make because I absolutely loved my job, but I know I love my son and family more. So farewell Chamber, hello working from home and being a stay at home mom! :)

This picture has nothing to do with this post other than I just thought it is hilarious. Today we are making our first visit to Aiken with James to visit Grammy and Grandpa. We weren't sure how we all 4 were going to ride... So we put Sadie up front and James and I in the back. Well Sadie ended up crawling in the back and getting in my lap. So poor Jimbo is up front all by himself and I'm in the back with the chillen'... So maybe this picture does go along with the post? :)

Life is good...

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting, Cam! Congratulations. Sounds like a great decision for all of you.

    ReplyDelete