Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Big Boy Rolled Over!

Finally! :)

James rolled over from his tummy to his back! (Remember this post, when he rolled over from his back to his tummy on 8-16-11?) Well now he's made it all the way back around!

When we went to his 4 month check-up I told the doc how he hadn't quite made it yet... and he just looked at me and said, "Well he isn't getting enough tummy time." Yikes, thanks doc.

The reason I probably wasn't giving him as much as he needed to roll over is one of two things notoriously happened - 1) - he'd massively spit up or 2) - he'd get really, really, really pissed off.

But yesterday, in honor of his Uncle Hunter's bday, James rolled over from his belly to his back! Take that doc! :)

And, since I knew we were so close, I actually caught it on video.... Jimmy wasn't all that excited about what was on the TV in the background (RHONJ - woops)... And honestly - the TV was off for most of the day yesterday. Oh well :)

Congrats my little boy who is getting oh so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment