Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Celebrations Galore!

Well, Sweet Baby James has been having lots o' fun lately....

Here are pictures taken after his first trip to church...

My two fav. guys :)


Mommy & James:


His Auntie Mar-Tar, aka Martha and her fiance, Jason, came to visit.

Auntie MarTar:


Mommy and Daddy got a little time out with the guys and gals.

Jimmy got to try out a new place in downtown Greenville that he has been wanting to try forever, but we haven't had the chance. I went to "Design with Wine" and painted an exquisite replica of the Liberty Bridge... strangely enough, everyone's looked exactly the same! :) I know I'm no Picaso, but it was sure fun... and it was nice being with all the ladies!

Getting started!


Frannie even came up!


We started with a blank canvas, but I took a picture after I penciled in our starting point:


Working on my sky... while ignoring the crazed-eyed Joykens :)


Us busy painting:


Joy was quite serious:


We started with just these colors and had to mix our own paint, we are soo official:


The new MRS. Costigan and Joy! (... and a little barefoot vino!)


Careful, I will paint you!


These three ladies spelled trouble in college :)


The WHOLE class:


Our group of gals:


We also threw our first little get together at the house since bringing James home. I didn't get any pictures really of the night except for two... I was a little preoccupied with making sure my guests were having fun, and my little man was cozy and comfortable! (It sure is different having people over with a baby in the house, that is fo' sho'!)

This was the most kids I've ever had at my house at once, so of course I had to document it!


Wed. night laddddies:


Gracie's birthday hat was well represented, worn by all, especially Jimbo :)


James also wore his very first outfit created by his daddy! Hahaha.... At Uncle David's 30th birthday party (pics shown on his 3 month post), everyone got to tye-dye t-shirts. Jimmy did a little onesie for James with Gamecock colors.


"Peace!" (he has two fingers up in this picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment