Monday, February 7, 2011

So Long Pillow-Talk... Hello TAG-YOU'RE IT!

Tag! You're it.... Is the new game we've been playing at night in the Larson household... and it is so sweet!

Earlier in my (..our?..) pregnancy Jimmy was a little frustrated that he couldn't really feeeeeeeeel the kicks on my belly - but that is all changing. I think he was expecting the hardcore, KICK!, POW!, PUNCH!, etc... but poor little boo-boo-head wasn't big enough... Now that he (and my belly) are growing by the minute - the kicks (and punches :) are getting stronger and future daddy-o can finally really feel them.

The past couple nights Baby Boy has been going crazy when we got into bed. So I had Jimmy put his hand on my belly and he was amazed at what he felt. Then Baby Boy kicked a few times and stopped, so Jimmy did a little poke, poke, poke and then we waited for 2 seconds and then Baby Boy kicked right back three times... We both started dying laughing and then Jimmy poked again a few times, and Baby Boy responded by kicking a few times. That night (Saturday, February 5) was our first time "playing" as a family, and it was one of my favorite pregnancy moments. :)

I have a feeling we have a new family ritual... until he is finally here and we can play OUTSIDE the womb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment