Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Show me the money!

So this isn't a story I experienced first-hand, but it again gets me so excited about having my own little boy... My brother, Craig, shared the following email from his mother-in-law about my oldest nephew, Hamilton (who is a hoot). Craig's response was, "I can so see him saying this..."

"Mont may tell you the funny thing Hamilton said to Mont on the way to school. Mont was commenting about all of the traffic. He said everyone was going to work or school and asked H whether he would rather go to work or school. Hamilton said he would rather go to school. Mont asked why and Hamilton said 'cause when you go to work you have to find money and he does not know how to find money. Mont thought that was so funny he called me right when he said that."

No comments:

Post a Comment