Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Gracie Grace!

Although her birthday was 2-18, and we celebrated on 2-29, better to post later than ever... right?! Right!

Last Saturday we celebrated my oldest niece's birthday, Gracie. She turned the big whopping 3 years old (where does time fly?!). Joykens decided to go with a Mad Hatter Tea Party theme, which was sooo amazing!

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day (warning: photo overload!):

The decorations were perfecto! When I came over the day before to help out where I could, Gracie was SO EXCITED about showing me these signs. As soon as I walked in the house she looked at me and said, "Come! See!" She grabbed my hand and took me to these signs and said, "You can go there, or that way, or that way, or that way...." :) So cute:


It really looked like a tea party straight out of Alice and Wonderland:


Adeline was loving the dress up pearls :)


What an amazing cake! It looked like an actual tea pot made my Pammy the Cake Lady in Simpsonville, SC!


Joy and her birthday girl, Gracie:


The cupcakes (also made by Pammy, which were sooo yummy!):


The girls having a grand ol' tea party fun time:


The dress up table (she had fake 'staches, pearls, big ol' bow ties, etc - so fun!):


Of course Gigi and Ma would be the most fashionable at the Mad Hatter Tea Party!:


She even had crafts! Everyone made their own top hat! Fancy:


This picture just cracks me up :)


"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Gracieeeee... Happy birthday to YOU!:


Making her wish....


Everyone digging in!


Zan trying to wake up from his nap... a cupcake should do the trick!


So sweet :)


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :)


An attempt at a group photo - disaster, but priceless... all in one! (PS-Look how sweet Hamilton and Zan are. We told Hamilton to grab Zan's hand and this is how they stood, for like 2 solid minutes, so cute!):


Still holding hands, what sweet brothers :)


Craig-ee-poo living the life as a kid :)


Craig and his really old buddy with a cool 'stache... oh wait! That's Hamilton! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Don't be surprised if you see one of my girls with this theme!!

    ReplyDelete