Monday, January 6, 2014

Potty Tiiiiiiime

So... If I could have a dime for how many times Jimmy and I have screamed, sang, said, cheered those words over the past few days I would be a rich woman.... fo' sho'.

Since James has been enduring the ugly cycle of self constipating himself for over 4 months, Jimmy and I decided enough was enough. We decided it was.... POTTTTTTYYYYYY TIIIIIIIIIIIIME! Haha...

We decided to do the "three day boot camp" - sans diapers. Talk about cold turkey. Although this has been one of the hardest things I think I have ever had to do, it's pretty amazing to be done with diapers (for the most part.... Fingers crossed.... Knock on wood!).

James has been pretty pumped and not the least bit modest about his new big boy undies... :)


Notice somebody is pantless here -- and that is Wyatt with his nose in a book. Quite the studious Larson ;-) bahahaha... (Wyatt has almost mastered rolling from back to tummy... almost!)


We've read books, sang songs, cried, laughed and cheered on the potty...


We've also called in the big guns.... The Potty Chart!


Wyatt is pretty proud of his big brother.... We all are!


So that explains my slackness with my holiday posts.... We've been a bit busy here. :)

Yeah to transitioning from two sets of diapers to just one. My wallet and nose are both pretty ecstatic! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I use to wear those exact Thomas underwear briefs!!

    ReplyDelete