Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy 5 Months...

.... and 3 days, Wyatt!

Not too late this month! Wyatt is the big 5 months. Hard to believe in less than one month he will be celebrating his half birthday! Whoa. Slow down time!

So Wyatt is sooooo close to rolling over from back to belly but not quite... He always gets distracted by a crazy 2 year old that is always causing major ruckus in the house! Haha...


He laughs and babbles up a storm... Starting as early as 5:30am some days (yikes is right!).

We left Wyatt for the first time this past weekend (along with James). Jimbo stayed in GA to work (stupid busy season) and I had a girls weekend up in the mountains (I think I got the best end of the deal, fo sho!). Nana and pop were troopers taking care of the boys. Especially with Wyatt's early morning wake up call (sorry mom!!).



I'm still nursing Wyatt but I have been trying to teach him how to hold his bottle for when the time comes -- wouldn't that be amazing?!?


He really loves his tongue these days -- always sticking it out alllllllllll the time!


His cheeks get really rosy right after he eats:


He loves playing on the floor and is fairly close to sitting up but not quite there...


5 month photo shoot:




Right now as I'm typing this James is chasing a balloon and Wyatt is dying laughing, keeping a very close eye on big brother James.


Wyatt you are such a sweet little stinker. You squeal with delight whenever you get attention... You are still relatively chill but also are getting a little feisty in your old age of 5 months (but you'll need some spunk to keep up with big brother James!). Your eyes are beautiful blue but maybe with a hint of green. Sometimes when I look at you I think I'm looking at James when he was a little love bug, and at other times I think y'all are completely different. We love you so very much and absolutely love watching you discover new things every day. I love you to the moon and back little boy! We all do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment