Monday, January 6, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas

So this year's Christmas proved to be one of the best ones yet. Jimmy had a solid two weeks off, we had quality time with both sides of the family, we had quality time with our little family of four, we enjoyed yummy food and wine, and I got to share it all with the three cutest, sweetest guys I know! ;-)

We had a relatively low key Christmas Eve... Made it to church and took the traditional Christmas Eve selfie in front of the tree (obviously Wyatt is a rookie - ha!):


Continued our lobsta tradition. Wyatt, unphased...


...James a bit more freaked out... hehe... No worries, Sadie talked him out of the corner...


I remember thinking last year how crazy it was that we would have two Larson boys for Christmas 2013:


After Mr. Wyatt went to bed, we dug into our Christmas Eve feast!


Decorated some last minute cookies for Mr. Claus:


Jman was VERY good (and determined) with his sprinkling of the cookies:


We didn't forget about the reindeer! We put food out for them, compliments of Roswell Pres and a wonderful neighbor:


After we put out the reindeer food, we set up Santa's sweets with a cold glass of milk!


Christmas morning 2013



Christmas dinner:


Christmas night -- Wyatt's 4 month photo shoot.. 5 days late, but taken nonetheless (another blog post to come soon)....


People used to give me a hard time because I used to always say all I wanted to do when I grew up was be a mom. Well, I was right. It is the best thing ever. Yeah it's tough at times, but what in life that's worth anything not tough?

So this Christmas I'm sending my thanks to Jesus on his birthday for blessing me with my lifetime dream... an amazing family. My heart is so full these days! :)

Hope you all had an equally amazing, fulfilling Christmas.

....Howard Christmas 2013 blog post coming sooooooon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment