Monday, January 6, 2014

And Howard Christmas Take 3

Perhaps I shouldn't blog at 10:45pm after 5 full days of potty training. I keep hitting send too soon. Mama must go to bed! And I shall... Once I get this sucker done! :)

Cheese:


Fran's Christmas angel!


Joy's Christmas angel:


Wyatt and Dada:


Christmas babies:


Hamilton performed some magic tricks before we did presents:


My Christmas angels:


David and the Clemson Tigers lost... Again...


For the fifth time.... HIGH FIVE FOR THE GAMECOCKS!!! (David is so stoked he is not only high fiving but trying to pound it out ;-) like the enthusiasm, Da'viiid)


Craig was enjoying Pop's gift from Hunter and Joy -- a log splitter! Lol


Love this pic.... Male bonding at its best. My daddy, my brothers (+ one bro-lo) and my sweet hubby. Greatest guys I know!


This pic about sums it all up though -- Hahahaha!


I love seeing how this family grows every year. Here's to more crazy, fun, loving memories in 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment