Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Treasures Babies Find!

So it's no shocker that James is a wee-bit of a nose piece... He is always running to peer out a window when he hears a strange sound.... Or leans awkwardly while riding in the grocery cart to check out the different couple waiting behind us in line at the grocery store (God bless that sweet boy :). Well lately his "nose-piece"-isms (a phrase I picked up from childhood BFF's mom, Glo) have increased and he's been finding all kinds of things that have been taking me back at home!

First up, a picture from summer after senior year of high school.... A picture that Jimmy and I are both in. No clue how he found it. He just brought it to me exclaiming, "Dada!!"

Second, an envelope that I had written on the outside, "Biltmore memorabilia" -- I seriously almost immediately trashed it in prepping for our move to ATL in my effort to eliminate clutter, but I opened it and found the tickets from the day Jimmy and I got engaged... Along with my official first signature of "Campbell H Larson." Dorky? Maybe... But I looooove the memory.

Third, a scrap piece of paper I had jotted down favorite houses on while amidst our very first house hunt. Ironic finding that now since we are knee deep in our third house hunt together. Craziness....

Keep on digging up the past Baby James! Helps me appreciate my path that has brought us to you, and it makes me excited about future memories with you. Love you little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment