Sunday, October 28, 2012

Summer Fun Recap: Fourth of July at Fripp

No summer is complete without some Howard family fun at Fripp Island with the WHOLE crew for the fourth of July! Yeah, we pack it in like sardines... and love every single minute of it. Family is the best!

I believe the fourth of July was on a Monday so us getting ready for the parade was the first pic of the trip!


James loved the parade... and his thumb and dada!


Everyone is always jealous of our view... and we don't have to set up shop at 6am. We simply pour us a cup of joe and walk out as it starts. Fab-u-loussss!


Ellie was sporting an adorable little fourth of July smocked dress. 
Don't judge my little man in a white onesie! :) 


Wizard of Oz golf cart!


Family fun, all lined up!


James broke in his new truck...


Jimmy supervised. Momma chilled... until I was "tagged in". :)


Ellie... she's just always straight up chillin'!


James only stops for some snacks and "juiiiiiiccccccce"


This is how we always look, except typically we all have our noses in books... 
Well those who aren't chasing babies. :)


Family boardwalk photo... 


James does NOT like to be strapped down.


He always finds fun in the most random of places.


He did have a cool fourth of July outfit compliments of Meme and Pawpaw! 


We caught Pop catching up on some celebrity gossip. Love ya Dad! :)


James... snacking. Typical!


My little funny girl, Adeline. Aka Adeline Pookie-Took-Howard!


Our birthday girl, Auntie Joykens!


Life father.... like son! :) Well the son is a wee-bit technologically upgraded. :)


I can't get over how big Gracie is getting. She's practically big enough to babysit J-man. (well, not really... but she certainly helps entertain him!)


Our birthday girl with her fun birthday cake...


Family fun in the courtyard.... 


Funny seeing my brothers orchestrating the games as grown ups... Feels like yesterday they were orchestrating all the small kids (us) in our fun games of Ghost in the Graveyard. 


.... and.... they're off!


Both of my brothers are such great daddy's. I'm so proud of them both!


This little girl is probably the funniest girl I know. The entire week Adeline said, "take my picturrrre." However, she would never, ever smile. But as soon as you took the picture, she'd say, "Let me see my picturrrrrrre." :) Funny girl. Love you lots!


The big kids were still having tons of fun with the activities Hunter and Craig were providing. And it was fun for us watching up on the balcony, too! :)


All the cousins singing happy bday to Auntie Joykens!


Cutest kids, ever. Too bad Ellie and James weren't quite big enough to sit with the big kids to enjoy some cake. 


Me and the bday girl!


Hunter and Joy sharing some beach luvin'.


After dinner, baths and fun.. A little wet-head "show" watching. 
I'm pretty sure it was The Lion King (my fav!)


Kiddie pool fun... James was still not quite walking -- but he was catching on at the baby pool. 


Once everyone had to go back to work Mom, Joy the girls and J and I all stayed down for lots of girl and one little boy fun. We had a great time. We just missed everyone else!


Hahaha.... J cracks me up in this picture. 


Post nap fun...


James and Adeline having fun in our kiddie pool on the beach. They are literally two peas in a pod. Not sure what we're going to do without her when we move to ATL! 


That new car seat is... A MIRACLE. He travels SOOOO much better in it!

I think Dada was glad for us to get home... as were we!

Right when we got home we went to church and got ready for a next summer fun trip.... I bought James some new big boy, preppy shoes.... They only fit for 3 wears, so I was sure to document every single wear.


I love this little boy SOOOO much!


 Whew! We are a spoiled bunch...  lots of fun trips this summer. Next up - the Greenbrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment