Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shots are no fun!

So I tried to post last night about James' 2 month appt but it didn't work from my phone. He is 11 lbs and 0.8 oz, 22.5 inches long. We had a minor scare where the doc made me think my two month old had chicken pox, which he doesn't, thank the good Lord above!

So long story short we had to wait until today for our shots... And somebody is NOT a happy camper! :( I've been trying to pack and this little booger onlyt wants to be held... This pic is how I finally figured out how to make him happy while I pack. What a stinker! :) I love him to pieces!

PS--two nights ago was the first time James slept thru the night! Yahooooo!

PPS--our little chicken pox scare made me realize how I wish our fav doc lived in G'Vegas -- Dr. Kane! We know he wouldn't steer us wrong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment