Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy TWO MONTHS James!


My baby boy is already two months old! Tomorrow we are heading to the doc for updates on all his stats, but here is his monthly photo shoot.. I'm also including the first month's shoot because I was a beach bum and never got around to posting before now!

Right now James has really found his smile and his adorable laugh and I'm absolutely LOOOOOVING it. He is so much fun! I hate putting him down for a nap, which it feels as though I'm doing all the time....

{I know all of you veteran mommies out there are thinking to yourself, "She better enjoy it now because before she knows it he'll never be sleeping!"}

He also can almost officially hold his little head up on his own. He flys around every now and then so we have to be careful, but for the most part he can "hold his own."

He has lost a good bit of his hair that he had right when he was born, but he still has way more than I ever did as a baby.

He is still feeding every three hours (7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm and one middle of the night feeding). I feel like he is soo close to sleeping through the night, but we aren't quite there yet. He basically stays awake for about an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less (including feeding).

Jimmy and I were just talking about how happy we are right now with our little baby James. We feel so incredibly blessed and I'm loving every day with him.... and I know before I know it I'll be posting his 3rd month post!

TWO MONTH OLD PHOTO SHOOT (with my corny side commentary):

"Do you hear this guy??? Ol' Bluey is HILARIOUS!"

"Some people have two sets of hands, and two sets of toes... I have four sets of hands..." (Notice my long toes I like to use as fingers...)

 "My mommy will do ANYTHING to make me smile..."

"Um... that's not funny, that's just weird."

"Mom... I think it's time to change the ol' diaper.... Whew!"


 "No lie, Mom. It's getting stinky..."

"Ahhh much better. Thanks mom! Time to chillax."

ONE MONTH PHOTO SHOOT:





ONE WEEK PHOTOS:





No comments:

Post a Comment