Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dreamfeed

So with the Babywise mantra there is this thing called the "dreamfeed" -- the last feeding of the scheduled day. Apparently you should be able to pick up a swaddled, asleep baby and feed them this feeding... But not my sweet James. I have to unswaddle the stinker and sometimes change his diaper to get him to latch on. Although this is the last feeding of the day (around 10pm) and I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to wake him up to feed this late... I know I'm going to miss this special snuggle time with my sweet boy.

This pic is what James ALWAYS does after we unswaddle him... Those arms go a flying. :) he's the sweetest boy ever..

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment