Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kids say the darndest things?! Ha. Old ladies say the darndest things!

So my title might be conceived as a little harsh, but come on - you all know it is true.

I went by the hospital to visit my grandmother today and I sat down in a chair and she looked at me (with large eyes) and said, "Wow.  You're BIG." I of course started laughing and said, "Thanks Grandmamma... I appreciate that...." and then she said, "Are you sure there is only one in there?!"

Funnily enough - my other grandmother's best friend asked me the SAME question at my baby shower last month.

Aren't they so sweet and innocent?! :) Hahaha.... but Lawd knows I love them so!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! My dad said two weeks before my induction I was as big as a house!! I'm sure you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You look awesome. 2. People (I didn't know) asked me the same question with my first ... I can totally relate. 3. You look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete