Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Boy's Two Favorite Things...

Everyone keeps asking me if he is moving all the time... and he does, for the most part, but the ways to really get our little man moving is to give him one of this two favorite things:

1). Food
2). Sleep

He gets the first from his daddy, and the second from his mama - haha... He is definitely a product of both Jimmy and I. Can't wait to hold you in my arms you little unnamed bundle of love (approximately 47 days to go)! :)

*Side note for those who don't know: Jimmy and I are waiting to see his little newborn face before we name him... That, my friends, is all Jimbo's idea. I'm so impatient, but I get it... I don't want to name him something he doesn't "look" like.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Cam - it's Jeanne's friend Laura. Jeanne shared this link with me - great blog!

    Jimmy is right! We were all set to name our second daughter Emily, but as soon as she was born we knew she wasn't an Emily. We changed it to Elizabeth, and she has been Lizzie from early on, which suits her perfectly. It pays to wait!

    Glad you're doing so well. It was great to see you at the book swap!

    ReplyDelete