Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Spoiled Rotten Drama Queen

No, I'm not talking about a family member, co-worker or friend... Nope, this post is dedicated to Miss Sadie-Stinker Larson... aka the Spoiled Rotten Drama Queen of the Larson abode.

Well this morning I left the house around 7:00 a.m. for a Chamber event downtown. As I'm in the event I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pull it out - I have 3 missed calls, and it is only 8:00 a.m., something must be going on! Then I noticed Jimmers had texted me... "Send me a message when you get this."

Oh great. Something was wrong! So of course I text back, "WHAT'S WRONG?!" Long story short, Jimmy told me how she hurt her paw outside and that she literally cried for at least 3 minutes, hiding underneath our bed. Jimmy was running late for a meeting, so he had to end up just leaving her under our bed, which we have NEVER done. She typically is left either outside or in the laundry room. (Side note for those who are thinking ill things of Jimmy -- Sadie has always been a bit of a drama queen... and a bit on the sensitive side... You yell at her for tearing up a pillow and she acts as though you have ripped her head off...)

So I rush home to check on the little stinker... and guess who greets me at the door? Tail wagging, toy in mouth? Sadie. She was fine. Noth-ing was wrong. I let her outside, she ran around. She did circles around me. Gave me lots of kisses... Oh what a stinker.

Something's telling me she is starting to figure out why my belly is getting bigger... SOMEONE isn't going to be the "baby" of the house any more! :) Oh little Sadie... we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment