Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Three Months.... SAY WHAAAAAT?!

So it is VERY hard to believe Mr. Wyatt is already 3 months old. I feel like those were probably the quickest 3 months of my life.

Wyatt is a very good baby. Like one of those babies you hear people talking about and roll your eyes in envy and dream that maybe one day you will have a baby like that but know it will probably never happen... But hey. We got one and I gotta say, it is amazing! :)

Wyatt is finally semi-sleeping through the night. I say semi because if I don't, I will totally jinx it and he will wake up at 5am tonight. :)

He's still on a 3-hour schedule. He loves smiling, any kind of attention :), his reflection and music / sound. He giggles whenever he gets nakie. His eyes are still blue, hair is fuzzy and looks dark although Jimbo thinks he has a reddish tint to it. He's already wearing 6 month clothes.

James is not quite as into Wyatt as he was in the beginning but he does randomly announce to people that he has a baby brother and his name is Wyatt. :)

James has been having good days and bad... I think a lot of it has to do with the time change and a little bugga named Wyatt ;) ha. He has big melt downs because he wants me to hold him all the time, which isn't very easy when I'm holding a little baby boy but we are making it.

James is a major chatterbox.... He does. not. stop! I sent a video to my mom of him jabbering away and said, "I have no idea where he gets this." Apparently he gets it from me - I apparently talked all the time too, lol.

James has a big sense of humor... He laughs a lot, plays hard and constantly tells me and Jimmy that he loves us "so much."

We love you too buddy. We love you and your little brother more than either of you will ever know. :)

Three month photos:


James was SUPERRRR excited about jumping in, ha:


Hahahaha... Getting good pics is beyond impossible. I kind of enjoy all the pics showing all the effort that goes in, lol :)

Life is so good with my 3 guys and Sadie-girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment