Thursday, November 14, 2013

Clicking up the Coaster

You know the clicking of a roller coaster as you slowly rise up... CLICK - CLICK - CLICK - CLICK.... and as soon as the anticipation has reached its peak, one last CLICK - pause and whooooooosh down you go!

Well parenthood (... well, honestly everything in life...) is just like that.

I was enjoying an irregular long stretch of clicking up the ol' coaster. I even said to Jimmy, "I'm expecting the downward spiral any day now. Things have been going too well for too long." lol -- that sounds uncharacteristically negative of me but - come on - let's be honest... When you've been a mom - even if only a little over 2.5 years - you know when it's coming (ha!).

Well we did go crashing down (hence that post last week about my problem child)... But I'm happy to report we are back on track - clicking up! Haha...

Joy always tells me God knows just how much we can take... And that's so true. Right when I reached my breaking point - I got to the end of the downward spiral and started charging up. Who-hoo!

Photos of us as of late:

Brrrrr - it's cold in GA! And yes, we've busted out sweaters with snowflakes and reindeer :)


Sadie is rather protective over baby brother, Wyatt:


Cooking dinner has been a breeze as I have two handy helpers (ha, ha, ha!):


James MIGHT have made an engagement proposal to buddy Nicole:


We love to snuggle:


Somebody is chunking up!


And somebody is growing up too fast:


My latest Instagram post couldn't be more true -- it was the below pic with the quote, "Be faithful in small things as your strength lies in them." -Mother Teresa


Enjoying the ride up, but jimmy just texted me and said, "Don't put your hands up..." Hahaha :) so true in more ways than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment