Friday, February 8, 2013

So plus one makes... 4 (or 5 counting Miss Sadie!)


So I have caught a little heat from my lack of posting (ahem, Jan - haha, totally kidding!!), and I guess now is as good of a time to explain....

Our little man, James, is going to be a big brother! Jimmy and I are thrilled to announce we will be adding to our family with baby #2 in August (due date 8/22).

From what I've heard, that second child completely rocks your world (as if the first didn't already--ha!), but Jimbo and I are ready, willing and excited to have our world rocked.... again, and a little harder.

We found out about our little bundle of joy the 2nd week of December when I was all of two weeks pregnant (when the pic of James was taken... Ghetto? Yes. But nothing screams "family scrapping by" with a homemade shirt made of daddy's old undershirt and a sharpie)... So you can guess -- this has been a longggg first trimester.

I am also beyond thrilled to announce -- I'm almost feeling back to my normal self again, almost. Yahoooooo!!!! These past several weeks have been pretty miserable, especially with being brand new to a new city/state but all very much worth it. Who knows... Baby L2 could be a girl? :)

Right now Jimmy and I both are thinking girl since this first trimester was way harder than my first with J, but I've heard that's common in the 2nd pregnancy. So with that being said, we wouldn't be shocked if Baby L2 is a boy.

I'm not hoping for either. Just praying for a healthy little booger with a personality to match his or her brother's.

Jimmy and I can't get over how incredibly blessed we are.... To God be the glory!

Love to all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I felt horrible my second one too. and they were both girls :)Hope you get back to "normal" soon :)!

    ReplyDelete