Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Finally! We are connected...

So ever since November 2012 I have been (not very successfully) functioning without a computer. This has been extremely hard for this stay at home mom.... Especially considering I pay bills, check the news, shop, connect with friends and blog all via the internet.... but I am VERY happy to say -- a little box came in the mail yesterday and I am... uh... we are :) connected! :)

So now that I can hook up the ol' camera up to the computer, here was one of our first Atlanta adventures. On New Year's Eve we three went to the Georgia Aquarium. That night Jimmy treated us to a daddy-cooked meal, coupled with a very fancy mock-tail! (I was about 5 weeks pregnant on NYE). Enjoy our memories:





 
 
 
Notice the building right in front?? Ernst and Young... I just couldn't resist the photo-op! :)

 
These pictures were taken in the field right in between the Georgia Aquarium and the Coca-Cola building... Too bad they keep all those EY'ers busy... Otherwise they'd have lots of fun things to do on their lunch breaks! :)



James thought the big "balls" were "coo"
 

 
... but was quite disappointed when they would not move... ha!


 
Cheers!
 
 
Happy New Years family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment