Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lost a tooth?!

Today we celebrated an early Memorial Day at Grandmama's with lots of family. It was so much fun, and James really enjoyed the pool, and all the kids to play with / admire.

Funny story of the day? Hamilton (my 5 year old nephew) said to me, "Heyyyyy. He lost a tooth!" I told him, "No, Hamilton - he is actually just getting new teeth..." He looked at me as though I were crazy and said, "Nooooo. He lost the one in the middle - I see where it used to be!"

Uh oh... James-ee-poo, I'm afraid you inherited your mama's buck-teeth, along with my big gap I had growing up. :) And here I was hoping you'd get your daddy's perfect teeth. Shucks! :)

Oh well... we still love you to the moon and back!

PS -- This was the same nephew from this story - click here. Haha... Funny looking back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment