Thursday, September 4, 2014

Easter 2014

So we technically were on the Disney cruise over Easter 2014, but right before the trip we celebrated Easter with the Cooks in Columbia! 

James was quick to help me feed Wyatt while Jimmy and I were getting us all packed.

Poor Jimmy had to work while I drove. (Don't worry - this photo was taken while the vehicle was not in motion!)

Gearing up for the egg hunt!

I spy a sweet little Caroline snuggled in close to FeeFee!

Look at allllllll those eggs!

James was ready to hunt for some eggs!

The massive hunt!

Family photo :)

Group photo :)

Oh these two! Melt my heart...

We enjoyed spending time with baby Caroline.

Got to visit the Riverbanks zoo

And when we got home we converted James' bed to a big boy bed! Good thing Jimmy had a big helper!

The finished product:

He was soooooo excited!

And Wyatt is still a hungry monkey!!! Haha :) loving sweet potatoes here...

No comments:

Post a Comment