Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wyatt is 8 months!

So right when we got home from the cruise Wyatt had some little teethers popping through. His first! Right front and center on the bottom.

Around 8 months he started getting to be a rather distracted eater. No longer could I give him a bottle with busy big bro in the room! :)


He keeps getting happier and happier!

Anddddd also started having just the tiniest little tempers here and there. :)

He is a good sleeper but not quite as good as James. Occasionally he wants to wake us up early but I can't complain!

Getting around gets harder and harder. Here we are at the vet. Just me and my "three kiddos" :) at the vet.

We joined a Sunday School class that we really enjoy. All the other couples have young families and we get together a good bit!

James is growing like a weed..

Wyatt continued his physical therapy. Fran always asks for pics so this is one I sent her while we were waiting to see the doc! :) haha...

He isn't crawling but is sitting up and scooting around in a circle great!

Not only is getting around tough - fixing dinner is too. I caught this gem of a photo one evening I was trying to fix dinner. Nevermind the mounds of toys we have in the playroom and den -- everyone always wants to be in the kitchen! Ha :)

These two are growing closer everyday...

James is starting to get a kick out of little bro. He is no longer a still - sweet sack of suga! Ha :)

Kisses - ahhh :)

We also had lots of sickies going around. Poor buddy :(

These two - LOVE
 

Going to dinner is also a bit more of a task! .... But at least I don't have to cook it or clean it! Ha :)

James bowled for the first time at buddy, Andrew's, birthday party:

My dinner dates when Jimmy works late, lol. James is always such a fabulous dinner companion.

Wyatt started eating more legit solids and not as many mashed up solids.

James keeps getting so big..

My little love bug... We get our snuggle one-on-one time in the mornings before J-man get up.

Brothers...

We got your our first fire station with lots of friends from the 'hood!

This pic was taken in the reflection of the fire truck door - artistic, aye?

They made the "rookie" firefighter demonstrate how quickly he could suit up!

So we certainly had a wonderful spring... Lots of outside time:

We strolled a lot...

I had a fun nights out for my dear friend, Kortney's 30th!

... yea... I agree. It's time for Jimmy to have a guys' night!

The next night Jimmy and I went to our first Braves game since moving to ATL!

The next day was Mother's Day (talk about busy weekend!):

It was a perfect day spent with my favorite people in the whole world!

Wyatt is starting to move around more and more but still no crawling..

So... the immobility part of Wyatt not crawling yet does make it nice... Wyatt will sit and play on a blanket while James and I can run around and play..

My wild man :)

The love between these two rows every day!

Always cheesin'

James' last day of school... Our attempt at taking some pics...

While Ms. Wendt was trying to get James to take a pic... He wouldn't (go figure), and I heard her say inbetween laughs and sighs "ohhhh just act like you like me!". Wah Wah.

And both teachers said to me separately, "Good luck!!"

James hugging Ms. Benbow:

He was so thrilled for forced photo fun, haaaa!


So.. right after "school" was over - Jimmy had to go out of town for an entire week... It was a rough, rocky week - but we survived!


We lounged some...


Got all packed up and had to go to the CVS Minute Clinic because I ended up having poison ivy all over. Not fun with two busy bodies... but they were very good...


I let James pick out one surprise for being such a good boy. He was so confused why he couldn't play with them all while we waited. A CVS isn't quite like his doctor's office with all the toys available for free play. Ha :)

These are the days that I wish my mama lived right down the road... but hey - what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! 


The boys were very good but the lack of adult interaction for a whole week wears on one's sanity! LOL


DADDY'S HOOOOMEEEE!!!! :) 
If only you could have seen the flips I was doing while James and Jimmy were jumping. It was a happy day in the Larson household! 


8 month photo shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment