Monday, December 16, 2013

Brotherly love and Welcome Baby Caroline

So here are a few of my latest favorite James and Wyatt photos from my phone. Just what we've been up to lately:

Mr. Elf came all the way up from the North Pole to keep an eye on my sweet boys! ;-)


Jimbo placed 2nd in his EY 'stache contest:


Mr. Wyatt is growing like a weed:


We've been enjoying introducing James to some of our favorite Christmas movies (and Sadie is enjoying the popcorn that comes along with it!):


So James has been pretty "over" Wyatt, but the other day he asked to hold him.... Certainly can! (... And yes James is still sporting his Indian headdress he made in school for Thanksgiving.)


Sweet Caroline Frances Cook was born! The 10th grandchild on the Howard side!


Last weekend I left the boys in good hands (with their daddy) and drove to Columbia for some quality sister and auntie/niece time! Lala came and we got to rub on her bump, due in February!


James is also growing like a weed!


James is also being a VERY good big brother and teaching Wyatt all about trucks!


I can't get over how much Wyatt is looking like J as a baby, guess who is who:


Mom, dad and Gigi came for the weekend but of course I didn't get a pic of us but I did get one of the dinning room table -- sadly only the second time we've dined in there:


These two studs helped me prep for dinner:


My favorite view these past few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment