Thursday, April 26, 2012

Two new videos

... okay so today has been a post overload, but I'm trying to catch up. The first video was from a couple days ago... I was pretty bummed because Jimmy had been home Wednesday - Sunday, full time. It was so nice to have so much "family time" and I'm not going to lie... It is just nice to have two extra hands with the wee-one. But Tuesday Jimbo had to fly out for Memphis for work and has been there all week.

Tuesday night I was a little bummed that Jimmy was going to be gone all week, and I knew it wasn't going to be the best week to be flying solo with J because his top teethers are breaking through (ahhh). But... he did the sweetest thing, and simply melted my heart. I actually caught it on video. :) He was doing his typical James thing - getting into things he shouldn't.... but his new little "puppy" that plays music was singing and he crawled over and started loving on him. He gave the pup two big ol' hugs and then came over and gave mommy one. MELT. MY. HEART.


Then yesterday I put on his first pair of big boy sandals. James was NOT impressed. He was so confused and really wanted them off. Here he is trying to figure them out while hamming it up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment