Thursday, January 26, 2012

James loves...

James loves music -- especially the tunes of this little lantern Grammy and Grandpa gave him (the songs Jimmy and I just can't seem to get out of our heads) -- see pic below. )

James loves softly petting my eye lashes while I feed him his bottle. I like to think of these as "our" little butterfly kisses...

James loves typical baby things: being tossed up in the air, putting EVERYTHING in his mouth, getting raspberries on his belly, splashing in the bath, stuffing "puffs" in his mouth, etc...

James loves his doggie, Sadie...

He loves communicating with you by going "ooooh" while grunting.. Over and over and... :)

He loves eating full bananas -- I think he feels like a big kid... Or trying to take a bite of my apple -- he always dies laughing from it...

He really loves the song Ba-ba black sheep... And will go from crocodile tears to loud laughs by you singing it...

James loves looking out the window -- especially at Nana and Pops.

He loves being tickled on his back...

He especially loves his family -- all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment