Monday, January 23, 2012

8 months old

So although I'm posting this TWO days after J turned 9 months old - I still have the pics and a few memories to mark down about ol' James-ee-poo at his 8 month old age.

James wasn't crawling but was basically getting around just as good as any crawling baby because he was a rolly polly. Gone were the days of letting him sit in the den and play while I made dinner or did a little Howard Properties work in the kitchen....

He is a great eater -- there is nothing he has out right denied to eat... He chows down prunes and oatmeal (weird, huh?)... He loves sweet potatoes..... and a banana in this little mesh thing that lets him eat it whole without choking (which makes a HUGE mess).

Here is a little of what we were up to before J turned 8 months:




Jimmy traveled a good bit in December, but that did not dampen our Christmas spirit! One night Mom (Nana) and I went to a home in Mauldin that raises money for the March of Dimes every year - it was basically Clark Griswold on MAJOR steroids!


Sadie has learned that J is her new best friend. She always seems to know exactly when she needs to stay right by his side (feeding time!)... J just loves it :) (and he LOVES those puffs)


In December I hosted my "Wednesday Wine Girls" annual Christmas dinner! James was there to greet everyone in his Christmas finest :) but he went to bed at 7pm, and that's when the fun started for us! Cheers to you wonderful ladies! I don't know what I'd do without you in my life!


CHEESE!


A little girl-talk..... a little education.... :) (Bonnie's face is priceless!)


Hanging out after dinner....


Annual Self-timer Photo (thanks to Carrie's handiness in working my camera!)


Annual Silly Photo :)


I had to get a picture with the blushing brides of the group!


A couple days after my girls' dinner Ian and Britine came to stay with us and hang out with wee-man-Larson :) (who was a BIG fan of Miss Britnie!)


J was tickled to death over the Kane's (and Clyde!)...


That night was his official 8 month birthday - so we did our photoshoot for an audience (James HATED posing in front of the camera with all eyes on him - haaa!)


These pics keep getting harder and harder (but then again, funner and funner - yes grammatically wrong, but ya know what... I don't care!)


J wanted to open all those gifts during our shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment