Sunday, October 9, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends....

So.... Friday..... Oh, Friday.... James and I had a little bit of a morning. I literally called almost ten friends/family members begging for help. James would not stop crying, screaming, fussing, etc... I didn't know if it was a sign of teething, or problems with the new formula we started or what.  Oh new mother joys.... But after several phone conversations and reassurance from some great friends and family members... We worked it out.

Then... mama got a night off compliments of Auntie Fannie and Uncle David.

Being a first time mom sure isn't the easiest job in the world, but it certainly is the most rewarding... and it is a lot easier when you surround yourself with positive people who give you all the support you could ask for. Thanks friends and family. I don't know what I (or Jimmy and James) would do without you!

Here some thankful giggles from James (you have to give him a minute to get warmed up to the camera:



PS-As of yesterday, Mr. James-ee-poo is on a 4-hour schedule... Whoooo hooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment