Saturday, October 5, 2013

Random Saturday Fun

So on our way out to Kmart to hit up some crazy sales we noticed a fire truck, bouncy house and lots of randomness at The Home Depot so of course we had to stop! 

My how "game day" has certainly changed... :)


James got to "drive" the fire truck: 



Free snow cones!


James and Jimmy built a wooden airplane while Wyatt slept in his wrap on me the whole time:


 (James was digging his snow cone.)


And just for memory's sake, a few photos from this past week:

Last night the boys helped me get ready for a neighborhood get together while Jimmy was on his way home: 


We got a double stroller!! And I have started trying to start running again (woof -- I've got a ways to go!)


Wyatt is getting pretty smiley in his old age :):)


Fall is at the Larson abode!


Sleepy Gamecock 


No comments:

Post a Comment