Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Fun

So in being a second time mom I am fully aware of the fact that once little man, Wyatt, is here -- I will go into seclusion for awhile. :) The newborn's schedule and lack of immunization doesn't really make for many fun trips here and there...

SO, with that being said I'm taking every advantage of every activity we possibly can before Mr. W makes his grand entrance....

Today we found a new, fun find! We went about 30 minutes away from our home to Lake Allatoona. A new friend who is a nanny for a family in our neighborhood invited us to tag along, and I'm glad we went! I'm not much of a lake gal.... I'm much more of a beach go-er but this lake was very beach like! Who would have thought there were lakes out there with sandy white "beaches?!"

Some pics of our fun:

Jman loved the water and so did mommy. I literally sat in the water and he played where he could stand. A win-win!



Then we came home with one tuckered out little boy (this is James about to fall asleep in my lap right before his nap):


Yay for lots o' summer fun! :) Hope you all are also enjoying your summer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment