Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zoo Fun

Since I have YET to set up our camera to a computer since J-dogs bday -- I'm going to continue with the sporadic mobile posting, but downloaded a new app on my fancy nancy iPhone. So hopefully I'll start having more quality posts (but there are no guarantees, my friends!).

Around here it has been pretty dreary. It's been really dark, rainy, cloudy..... just plain yucky. So I decided this AM this nasty weather wasn't going to get us down so we called up Aunty Joykens for some fun at the zoo!

We had such a great time and it was the first trip J actually got really excited about the animals. Also -- he was finally free from his stroller to frolic with cousins Gracie and Adeline!

After the zoo we headed to Zoe's and "TREATED OURSELVES" ;) to lunch. By the time we headed home J-man was zonked out! Lots of fun...

Not sure how the photos will post with this new app but here goes nothin':

No comments:

Post a Comment